If you follow my Facebook, you’ll know that Sundays are my roasting days. I’ll pick up various veggies at the market and spend the day roasting to have a ready made supply for the week. The veggies vary depending on what looks good and what I’m craving, but usually always include potatoes and onions, bell peppers, cauliflower, and Brussels Sprouts. Sometimes I add spices, sometimes they are plain. Sometimes I add oil, other times I leave it off. Today I was in a garlicky mood, so I pressed some garlic to kick it up a notch and it turned out very well…not that any kind of roasted cauliflower would be bad in my opinion. I also did the same with Brussels Sprouts today and made the correlating recipe found here.
- 1 head caulflower, washed, trimmed, and cut into 2-4 inch pieces
- 10-15 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place trimmed cauliflower and pressed garlic in a large mixing bowl. Add olive oil and toss well to coat.
3. Spread cauliflower in one layer on a large backing sheet and back for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with a pinch of salt and toss. Place the baking sheet back in the oven for another 10 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven, sprinkle with another pinch of salt and toss.
(Serves one if you’re me, but yields approximately two cups/servings)
Garlic Roasted Cauliflower Recipe Card
Did you make this recipe? Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture using #gingerveganista on Instagram and tag @TheGingerVeganista or Twitter and tag @GingerVeganista or Facebook and tag The Ginger Veganista. Can’t wait to hear from you!
One Comment Add yours
Tasted this twice before (someone else made it)–very good!
LikeLiked by 1 person