RE9 Advanced is Arbonne’s number one anti-aging skin care line. The Company boasts that its star ingredient vitamin C combined with sustainable orange stem cells will minimize the look of wrinkles and enhance elasticity, firmness, and texture.
The Products and Routine:
The RE9 collection consists of six products and has a five step regimen each morning and evening.
- RE9 Smoothing Facial Cleanser – apply a chick pea sized amount to wet skin. Gently massage into your face to create suds, then rinse. The cleanser is meant to cleanse (obviously), smooth, and renew skin and includes a plant-derived moisturizer. It will also remove mild to heavy makeup, which is a plus. Key ingredients: mondo grass root extract, red clover extract, and watercress extract.
- RE9 Regenerating Toner – spritz two to three pumps on a cotton pad and wipe over entire face or spritz directly onto face and spread using your fingertips. The toner improves skin tone and firmness, minimizing the appearance of pore size. Key ingredients: Mexican giant hyssop extract, vitamin B3, witch hazel.
- RE9 Intensive Renewal Serum – apply one pump to your fingertips and gently massage your face and neck in circular motions. The serum firms and lifts skin, while diminishing fine lines. Key ingredients: vitamin B3, beech tree extract, and marine lavender extract.
- RE9 Corrective Eye Cream – apply a pin-sized amount per eye, dotting around the eye area. This cream reduces puffiness and dark circles. Key ingredients: caffeine, vitamin B3, and olive squalane.
- RE9 Restorative Cream – apply one to two pumps and gently massage face and neck in circular motions until absorbed. This is meant to restore the skin’s youthful appearance. Key ingredients: hyaluronic acid, vitamin B3, and mondo grass root extract.
Evening: Repeat steps one through four and replace step five with the RE9 Night Repair Cream by applying a dime-sized amount and gently massaging face and neck until absorbed. The night repair supports collagen growth and a youthful appearance. Key ingredients: hyaluronic acid, vitamin B3, and beech tree bud extract.
- Hello! It’s VEGAN!! There are no animal products or by-products
- Again…Hello! It’s CRUELTY FREE!! No testing on animals over here.
- Made from natural ingredients that are safe, non-toxic, and eco friendly. The Company is very transparent about the ingredient list and have an extensive list on their site as to what each ingredient contains.
- Arbonne products cannot be found in stores, you must order through a consultant. For some this is not a problem, but I do prefer to just drop in a store when I need to since, when it comes to taking care of myself, by brain thinks a day behind.
- There are a lot of steps in this collection. Most people probably don’t mind, but I am a simple kind of gal, normally washing my face, putting on sunscreen, then heading out the door. Committing to the routine would definitely be an adjustment for me.
- The products are a bit pricey. I believe all the products in the RE9 collection are all meant to work together, rather than independently, so if you want real results, you really have to invest. That being said, you get what you pay for. Many people have found real, long lasting results from the collection. The set as a whole costs $364, although you do get discounted pricing if you sign up as a Preferred Client.
While I cannot comment on the long lasting effects of using the collection, as I received a sample size meant for a short trial, I did enjoy the products. There were no overwhelming perfumy scents…really no scent at all, which I really liked. The products were creamy and did not leave my skin too oily or too dry, nor did they leave any residue. I would definitely try the collection again.
Samples were provided by Arbonne Independent Consultant, Cindy Saurette (Consultant ID: 117520386), however all opinions are my own, based on personal experience, and have not been influenced in any way. If you are interested in learning more about any Arbonne products, you can contact Cindy via email at CindySaurette.Arbonne@gmail.com, on her website www.CindySaurette.Arbonne.com or on her Facebook page here.